The Midwest offers a variety of fun and challenging trails for all running abilities. It would be impossible to list them all, but following are a few highlights. Know a trail in the region you think others would enjoy? Drop us a note with the details!
|MN||All||Statewide||Minnesota State Parks|
|MN||Twin Cities (SE)||Eagan||Lebanon Hills Regional Park|
|MN||Twin Cities (S)||Savage||Murphy-Hanrehan Park Reserve|
|MN||Twin Cities (S)||Bloomington||Minnesota River Bottoms|
|MN||Twin Cities (S)||Bloomington, MN||Cedar River Flats
- Off of Highway 77, go west on Old Shakopee Road.
- Turn left at the first lights onto Old Cedar Avenue.
- Take Old Cedar all the way to the bottom of the hill to the parking lot.
- [Map] Click on marker for Street View - very helpful.
|MN||Twin Cities (SW)||Eden Prairie||Eden Prarie Conservation Areas
- Edenbrook Conservation Area
- Riley Creek Conservation Area
- Lower Purgatory Creek Conservation Area
- Richard T. Anderson Conservation Area
|MN||Twin Cities (NW/W/SW)||Western Suburbs||Three Rivers Park District
- Gayle Woods
- Many more!
|MN||Twin Cities (E)||Lake Elmo, MN||Sunfish Lake Park|
|MN||Twin Cities (E)||St. Paul||Battle Creek Regional Park|
|MN||NE||North Shore||Superior Hiking Trail|
|MN||NE||Duluth||Duluth Area Parks
- A dozen more!
|MN||SW||Mankato||7 Mile Creek County Park|
|WI||All||Statewide||Wisconsin State Parks|
|WI||All||Statewide||Ice Age Trail|
|WI||NW||Chequamegon National Forest||North Country Trail|
|WI||NE||Shiacton||Navarion Nature Center|
|WI||NW||Various||North Country Trail|
|MI||Statewide||Various||North Country Trail|