Annual individual membership is $20 (January 1 through December 31) and includes registration for any or all of the trail series. All race series are free with membership! You can sign up for any or all or no series and you can decide later which, if any, races you want to do.
|Join the UMTR, or Renew Your Membership|
Join or Renew via PayPal
- Attend the UMTR end of the year potluck banquet in November. The banquet includes wonderful food and fellowship, door prizes(including many free race entries and clothing), an awards ceremony and a gear swap trade table full of free shirts, shoes, hats, and assorted other running gear.
- Participate in UMTR Board sponsored Fat Ass runs. At least two will be held in Minnesota and one in Wisconsin.
- Volunteer at a number of trail maintenance projects throughout the year(schedule being confirmed and will be posted on UMTR website)
- Receive free entrance in the UMTR Trail, Ultra Trail and Gnarly Bandit Series with the chance to win great prizes and money! *You are still required to sign up/pay for each race on your own.
- Receive a free UMTR decal to put on your car, laptop, kids… anywhere!
- Get discounts at selected running stores including:
10% off 20% off 20% off 20% off 20% off 20% off
Eagle Trace Wellness Center
Contact UMTR for discount code
20% off 20% off photo prints, canvases, metals
- A 15% discount, good for any purchase at RunningWarehouse.com. Use the link below to access the discount.
- Volunteer at UMTR sponsored aid stations throughout the year (upcoming schedule to be posted on UMTR website)
- Know that a portion of your dues are donated to help develop and maintain trails throughout the Midwest. Every year we make donations to organizations that maintain the trails we run on.
- Coordinate your own Fat Ass and request partial funding through UMTR (request process to be posted soon on UMTR website)
- Have the opportunity to have your picture taken with fellow UMTR members and the UMTR banner at Series Races!!